Friday, March 9, 2012

Winner of What's For Dinner Solution



And Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell wins a copy of What's For Dinner Project!

"Day One:The “What’s for Dinner? " Solution Blogger Project"


Blogger Brian Miller said...

dang so are you making enough for all of us to come over? smiles...sounds delicious to me...smiles.

January 31, 2012 11:17 AM
Delete
Blogger P said...

The venison sounds amazing!



Blogger Ponchogirl said...

Ponchogirl here. It is true? Are you offering to give out the coveted brussel sprouts recipe? My mouth is watering! Will you be sharing with others?

Blogger Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

You are so ambitious with that menu plan, and it all sounds truly delicious!

It'll be interesting to hear your take on everything after you implement some of her tips and strategies!

Blogger DB said...

I made yummy brussel sprout slaw yesterday, and roasted them as well in a marinade of olive oil, dijon mustard, and lemon juice. Totally yummy.

And when I read "family meals", I thought I was going to be reading your blogger thoughts on some of your fave meals (not) from childhood. Cod fish cakes. Glob. Potatoes and cheese soup and hot dogs.

Blogger SillyStud said...

so... ummm... no brussell sprout recipe and no day 2-5???


Blogger SillyStud said...

...and does a man have anything to gain from reading this book?

Blogger busanalayali said...

Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post..
busana muslim

Blogger La La La Leah said...

HEY you still blog! I miss you! I started another blog. Hope all is well.

Blogger lacochran's evil twin said...

So how goes the experiment?

Blogger Brian Miller said...

hehe a shot glass in the kitchen...sure....smiles...just kidding...hey i def would be down with pot pie...


Blogger Bonnie said..
.

I like the thought of using the biscuits for the top of the chicken pot pie. I might actually make pot pie now! Thanks for the idea.

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

Yay me, and thank you so much!