Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Monday???

Monday, October 20, 2008......

It's Monday and my hubby is at work, the wedding planning is over and I'm SICK as a dog. I was ready to step back into real life, but whammie, a horrific head cold that is just knocking me down....

Enough about that....I haven't posted since my wedding and just have to say, it was GREAT!!!! The day couldn't have been better and everything went off without a hitch (although, I think this was my nephew's first time at an event with an open bar, but I will say he is very funny).

We had about 65 people and the feedback received was that the place gorgeous, food yummy and everything was laid back. Since, we're a pretty laid back couple, I'm glad the guests felt very comfortable.

If I can figure out how to post pics to this blog, I try to post some of the place, however, I'm so fuzzy headed at the moment, that I might end up posting a photo of God knows what....

Back to the couch and some Thera Flu......

j

1 comment:

Muffy Willowbrook said...

Congrats again!

Feel better and post a pic as soon as you can!