Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Premium Compost...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008....

Today while at the grocery store, I noticed the store was selling bags of "Premium Compost".

Seriously?

Heck, I garden and compost, but what is considered Standard Compost versus Premium???? More importantly, who determines this difference?

I actually did a double take because I didn't know that there was a difference in the compost world, but I figure out the difference in 10 seconds....it's the price tag.

I guess you can charge more for compost if the word Premium is slapped on the label.

It's always a good thing when you learn something new, but I doubt my friends will care that there is a difference in the standards of compost.

j

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

Seriously, it seems like they'll do that with anything. What's next? Premium kitty litter? Super Deluxe Laxatives? Fancy Enemas?