Friday, September 4, 2009....
I'm not sure what 'uber' cool people do on a long holiday weekend, but I'll share what I'll be doing. It's exciting. You'll be so jealous. I just know it.
1. I just remembered I have to give away some of the $$ I don't have to some large corporation that has asked me for some. Heck, I'm generous like that. Hmmm...why can't the large corporation see my monthly payment as 'generous'? This way I could claim it as a charitable tax donation.
2. Remember to call for a hair cutting appointment. It was 6 months since my last hair cut (stop judging, at least I shower).
3. Sanding the basement outside door. Sure, it has a name, but who cares? I know I'll just be doing that for part of my time....well, until I get bored or distracted by anything that catches my eye.
4. Seeing that Woodstock movie that is out. Remember my strange ass dream where I told my hubby I didn't want to go to Woodstock in a motor boat. Well, some people who commented were correct. I had forgotten that hubby said he wanted to see it. Okay, I blocked it out. I so don't want to see it, but hey, marriage is a compromise and when I drag his ass to see All About Steve, I don't want to hear any whining. I don't care if a real man wouldn't see it. He will.
5. Other outdoor yard stuff. This includes pulling more bittersweet (horrible vine that grows faster than the Duggar family produces another child) from my trees and shrubs. It should be noted, pulling out bittersweet from the lilac tree includes a conversation that has not been pleasant between hubby and I. His need to destroy a lilac tree past it's prime and me convincing him that the tree still produces 3 or 4 lovely buds (see, he doesn't want to replace it with another lilac tree and that's why I'm whining).
Somewhere in the mix, we'll go out to dinner and not McDonald's or Burger King. Somewhere a bit more classy where they serve you at a table and booze is served.
I guess if I were Uber Cool, I'd be off to the Hamptons in some great new dress in a snazzy convertible. Since I'm not, I just hang out here in CT.