Sunday, October 11, 2009.....
If I'm posting on Sunday, it must mean another Blogger Awards Sunday. Host: LMB dressed in her finest bathrobe. Setting: Sitting in front of laptop, properly accepting a lovely award from another blogger and paying it forward.
Today's award is from Living and Loving in LA. She may not even remember bestowing the Sugar Doll Award, but I haven't forgotten....okay, I'm just slow. Heck, I was busy the past month and a half doing lots of nothing....
Without further adieu, lets get down to the show. I must now, according to the rules, tag 10 other bloggers and list 10 interesting facts about myself. Assuming you can handle such information, here goes nothing:
1. I need a lot of pillows to sleep. I've been known to steal from others. Wait. I don't steal, I openly take them from others. Two pillows is NOT enough.
2. I trained dogs for the circus to jump through hoops of fire. Okay, I didn't. But, it sounds much more interesting than telling you at one point in my life I was in the insurance industry.
3. I don't drink real coffee. Mocha, caramel yes. But, I'm a tea drinker.
4. I have never watched a Rocky movie and plan to go through life without seeing one.
5. I own a small wine collection which include some 1965 Chilean wines and 73 Saint Emilions.
6. I was in the Guiness Book of World Records in 2006 as being part of the most sea kayakers launching simultaneously (303) - heck, the event is even in Wikipedia.
7. I'm a big lover of Guiness (figured I'd tied this one in to #6).
8. I have a friend that can touch her nose with her tongue (look everything doesn't have to be about me)....
9. I love old movie classics.
10. I used to love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches as a kid.
The 10 bloggers I choose to know more about are:
Stereos & Souffles
Eyes Wide Open
I can't wait to know more about you.
Update: I just read Edder and was informed the I Shoulda Been a Stripper Award should really be the Premium Meme Award and asked that the bunny be replaced with the right award, correct picture.