Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Bed

Sunday, January 18, 2009.....

Ahhhhhh....the only word that came to mind this morning.

Yesterday, Macy's delivered a new bed to the house and I have to admit it was long overdue. Although, I love, love, love my headboard and foot board, we upgraded from queen to king size. Couple the extra room with a new mattress (old one was 15 years) and you have...ahhhhhhh.....

At the moment, the room is a bit sparse, but my master bedroom is only 9x12 and I was a little unsure of how much room I'd actually have left over for the head/foot boards. Eventually, I'll search for a headboard and in time, when we move into another house, I'll get a foot board (I seriously can't imagine moving into another home with a master bedroom the size of a closet again).

In the meantime, I will enjoy the new bed with my hubby. No more uncomfortable mattress and lots-o-space to sprawl.

Now, I just have to remember the bed is much higher than my last one making it trickier going to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

No comments: