Friday, January 23, 2009

Thursday Evening....

Friday, January 23, 2009.....

Last night, hubby and I celebrated a great interview I had with some Chinese take-out. I'm not sure why, but the conversation fell into the following topic:

Egg Rolls -- where did their name come from? Hubby thought that it was because the egg roll wrapper had an egg in it and I thought it was because you could actually roll the food like an egg.

As the night progressed, I'm sad to say that the conversation did not climb any further IQ points. However, a night of useless, I can't save the world or my wallet conversation, is always fun.

If I thought my conversations had no point, neither did my dreams. First dream literally woke me up at 2:00 a.m.. I dreamt friends of mine became tele-evangelists and had their own t.v. show. For their first show, they decided it was necessary to save me.

I finally fell back asleep and had a dream that my hubby wanted to fish more and live closer to the water. I'm up for that. However, he wanted to live in the embankments of a river -- literally, under a tree. He dug a 10 x 12 hole in an embankment and used 2x4s as the floors and walls. In my dream he kept wondering why water could get in the home he built and why he couldn't convince me to come live with him (a shocker that I wouldn't).

I now realize, egg rolls means bizarre ass dreams!

1 comment:

SillyStud said...

i think the roll is dipped in egg before it's fried... but then, who knows...

pineapple has that dream effect on me, altho I haven't dreamt about a televangelist (probably ever)