Monday, January 12, 2009

Intelligent Car Conversation.....

Monday, January 12, 2009.....

Yesterday, the hubby and I were out and about running an errand that required a longer than average car ride.

I had brought a stack of magazines and knowing that he wouldn't be interested in some of the tidbits I read in Domino (probably because home organization isn't his thing) I came up with this question: Knowing what you know now, would you want to come back as a man or woman?

His response was what I expected -- a man. However, I had to probe. I was curious as to why. I thought he was going to say something about the inequality of women in the workplace; or it is just easier for men. Nope. Instead, his response was

"I can write my name in the snow when peeing and you can't".

Thank God we were in the car and he couldn't prove the coolness of this statement to me. I might have gotten jealous.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

YES YOU CAN. If he'll let you...

http://www.livitluvit.com/2008/11/tmi-thursday-pee-pee-envy.html

SillyStud said...

which is some accomplishment with a name like Augustus...