Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dinner with Friends....

Sunday, February 8, 2009....

Last night, hubby and I went to my friends house for dinner. It should be noted that the other two couples we were having dinner with are at the opposite spectrum of political views. However, after my wedding reception (Oct 2008), both husbands promised not to discuss politics.

Although we all used to work together, I've typically had dinner with one couple or the other, so I'm glad that we all got together. I'm also happy to report Dave was unable to successfully have me laugh to the point where liquid comes out my nose (I know pretty visualization). It's not because he isn't funny, but having had this happen to me several while dining in Indian restaurants teaches you hot curry through the nostrils not so fun. Now, when I drink, I do when out of his vision.

Last night, the food was great, conversation awesome and everyone was laughing. The host reminded me of the Flight of the Conchords, Business Time, uTube video.

I leave you with the link to watch and start your day off with a good laugh.

Flight of the Conchords Business Time

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

"Business Time" is on my iPod and is probably played much more than it should be... but I love it!