Tuesday, February 3, 2009.....
Let me explain..... LiLu at one of the blogs I love to read (http://www.livitluvit.com/) played a cute game that I decided to play and requested a letter.
If you want to participate, leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. You then write about 10 things you love that begin with your assigned letter and post them on your blog. When people comment on your posted list, you give them a letter and the chain continues on and on.
After asking not to receive the letter "X" or "Z", I was given the letter "T". Here are the Ten Terrific Things I Love that Start with the Letter T:
1. Tequila - Silver Patron is my choice of consumption and after a horrible night of cheap tequila drinking, I've learned the importance that good tequila = no hangover.
2. Tea - A girl has to drink something other than alcohol. I love hot and iced teas, in addition to diet cola, but have come addicted to Starbucks 1/2 Passion/1/2 unsweetened lemonade with a lot of ice anytime of the year.
3. Toenails - Okay, what I really love are pedicures, but that didn't start with a "T". There is a place by me that has a grape pedicure and it is awesome. Unfortunately, unemployment has put a damper in getting them. Unemployment has helped me decide my next favorite letter "T" item....
4. Tens & Twenties. Yup. Moola, money, cash. Be unemployed for 9 months and you'll realize that I'm not materialistic wanting cash, but practical (Suze Orman would so proud of me).
5. Thyme. Yes, I said Thyme. The spice. I love to cook and have several fav spices and this is one of them.
6. Thanksgiving. I host and love to cook. Do I need to say more?
7. Top Chef, The Food Network. Hello...Just mentioned my love of cooking in #5 & #6 above, how could I not love the t.v show and a network devoted entirely to cooking.
8. Thunderstorms. I love to go to bed to the sound of thunder and rainstorms. I find it relaxing.
9. Texting. I have friends that hate texting, but I love to text, send pics & videos - great way to communicate when you really can't.
10. Travel. Love it. Love it. Love it.