Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rant and Rave Wednesday

Wednesday, March 11, 2009.....

If it's Wednesday, it must be Rant and Rave day. Without further adieu, here my Rants and Raves for the past week:


Rave - I met up with my ex-personal trainer for lunch last week. Over the years she has pushed me to reach physical goals that were important to me. Initially, we had a business relationship, but over the years, we've become more. I was so excited to catch up, see her new place (she recently went out on own) and talk about her business.

One of the things I love about Janet (aka Evil Janet because she's good at what she does) is that her positive energy is infectious. She believes in you causing you to challenge yourself and discover new limits.

She knows my situation and made the VERY generous offer to train me free. I accepted.

Rant - Love the training, but am rediscovering forgotten muscles. :-)

Rave - Hubby and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary of our first date by repeating the date. I know it sounds kitschy now that we're married, but it's nice to know that romance isn't only for the young.

Rave - Spring is coming! Woo Hoo!

It's been a good week. Please feel free to post your Rants and Raves in the comments' section. I'd love to hear how other people's week went.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Oh man... B and I could repeat our first date, but it would involve me getting plastered with my girls and stumbling into him at an Irish bar when he came from the President's Dinner.

That might be a tad hard to replicate...
;-)

miss rambles said...

hey, i jst tagged you on my blog as a sexy blogger!!!