Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Rant and Rave Wednesday

Wednesday, April 8, 2009....

Any readers following me on a regular basis know if it's Wednesday, it's time to Rant and Rave about the past week. Without further adieu, here are my Rants and Raves from the past week:

Rave, but soon to be Rant: I haven't worked out with Evil Janet, nor have I done a thing since last Thursday. Today, I start again. I feel great right now, but talk to me late this afternoon. I probably won't be able to get off the couch.

Rave: I've gotten more sleep in the past week than I have in awhile. I can't tell you my secret because I haven't a clue what it is, but am happy it is working.

Rant: Kale. Sorry for all you Kale lovers out there, but it is disgusting.

Rave: Meditation. I forget how wonderful I feel afterwards.

Rant: Cold weather is not helpful to gardening (however, it isn't stopping the neighborhood cat from using it as its litter box my garden is litter box to neighbor's cat). I have a bunch of stuff coming up and still need to clean up from last year.

Rave: Great workshop at Kripalu. It was obvious that the instructor put a lot of time and effort into the workshop. It was helpful and interesting.

Rave: I learned other interesting things in my workshop. I learned about letter boxing, knitters aren't as zen-like as I believe them to be and some people use the picture of Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill as inspiration for their hairstyle. I admit, the last item got me searching for a $20 immediately in my wallet. After careful evaluation (about 20 seconds) it was clear to me that I will never mimic this hairstyle no matter how trendy it becomes. It's just wrong.

Rave: Diet cola after a weekend of no caffeine and extremely healthy food is nirvana!



How was your week? Any Rants and Raves you want to share? I would love to hear them.

2 comments:

SillyStud said...

Rave: "Slumdog Millionaire"
Rant: Don't watch it while you're eating.

Rave: Monday night's episode of "House"
Rant: Sadly, the wrong character has left the show

Rave: "Fringe" was back on last night - we love it!
Rant: Ron is still on "Big Fat Loser". I think he guilted everyone to let him stay earlier in the show while he sandbagged the competition and now (because he is still so very fat) will have no trouble losing the weight...

Anonymous said...

I am frantically searching for a $20 bill to see what you're talking about.