Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rant and Rave Wednesday

Wednesday, April 15, 2009...


Any readers following me on a regular basis know if it's Wednesday, it's time to Rant and Rave about the past week. Without further adieu, here are my Rants and Raves from the past week:


Rave: My friend called me this morning to tell me her husband was participating in the grass roots Tea Party in New Haven. Although it is not something I planned on doing, I'm happy to have people in my life with such passion.

Rave: Having lunch with an old college friend I hadn't seen in years.

Rave: Warm weather is around the corner! Sunny weather always puts a smile on my face.


Although I'm unemployed and there were no prospects this week, I had a really great week. Easter was drama-free and I got to spend time with various people that make me laugh.

I think I'm finally recognizing that even in bad situations there is always some good to be found.

1 comment:

SillyStud said...

Rave: Saw Angela Lansbury in "Blithe Spirit" - she was adorable...

Rant: My sister's kids have no manner whatsoever and she laughs about it...