Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Bank Rant.....

Wednesday, December 3, 2008....

I'm furious with my bank. It's bad enough that there are alot of stupid charges associated with keeping my money in their bank, but I've hit my wall.

Over the past few months, I've deposited some change into my account and every time I do, they skim off the top. I know I can count. I know what I deposit and yet my Bank skims off the top. I don't believe they charge for this service, but if they do, they haven't informed me of this.

I actually wrote the bank. I know many would say, "what's the big deal?". Sure, it ranges from $0.30 to $0.55 each time, but it adds up.

I guess I wouldn't be ranting so much if my Bank informed me there is a fee for this service. I just hate hidden fees.....

1 comment:

DB said...

Can I just tell you that I love the tag you assigned to this post - "jerky bank"? LOL....