Wednesday, December 3, 2008....
Tis the season for days and days of Christmas movies on the Family Channel and Lifetime, but I've identified my Top Ten in no random order.
Before people take a second glance, they will not see Christmas Story that TBS runs for its Christmas Day Marathon. I know, it's the favorite of many people, but not for me. I was overdosed as a kid by my friend who endlessly quoted lines from the move during the month of December (thanks Dave).
So here there are in no particular order:
1. It's a Wonderful Life - love Jimmy Stewart.
2. Scrooge - 1951? version, but don't quote me on that.
3. Bachelor Mother - Ginger Rogers and David Niven.
4. Holiday Affair - Robert Mitchum & Janet Leigh
5. Christmas in Connecticut - Barbara Stanwyck
6. Home Alone.
7. Love Actually.
8. Scrooged - Bill Murray
9. Miracle on 34th Street - Original Version
10. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
I know I've missed some and am always open for suggestions.
It should also be noted I love, love, love Christmas cartoons! However, there are so many that they deserve their own entry.