Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things That Make Me Go Hmmmm...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008....

Last night, my hubby and I went through the Starbucks drive-thru to pick up the salted caramel hot cocoa holiday drink. Christmas time always has me craving certain drinks - hot cocoa being one of them. I convinced hubby that the drink was yummy and he agreed to try it.

We pull up, order our drink and are told they are out of the drink, but they would be happy to salt our hot cocoa for us. We both looked at each other and told the barista, thanks, but no thanks.

As we were pulling out of the lot, we were a bit bewildered with the offer. I believe that the caramel is salted and that is what gives the drink a yummy flavor. All I could imagine is getting to the bottom of the salted hot cocoa and taking that last sip and swallowing a mouthful of salt - YUCK....

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

Oh, gross- I don't blame you. That is NOT the same at all!