Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The War of Penguins & Snowmen....

Tuesday, December 16, 2008.....


How darn cute are these fellas....








My sister and I were thumbing through the Williams-Sonoma Christmas catalog and she was commenting how yummy the snowmen looked and how cute the penguins were. Although, I agree 100%, that wasn't what I thought when I first looked at them. Instead, I imagined the penguins on a conveyor belt and literally falling off the table onto the floor. This vision cracked me up (yes, I understand I have too much time on my hands -- or I need to get out more) and then declared it would be great if the snowmen and penguins were lined up facing one another for combat --- the Snowball Combat of 2008!

Well, today they arrived! She sent them to me. They are the cutest things in the world! The penguins are half the size of the snowmen and unless they peck the bottoms of the snowmen, I'd say they'd lose in combat....

Thanks sis!

No comments: