Tuesday, November 25, 2008....
Andy, author of http://wildarschase.blogspot.com, asked other bloggers to give a little info about them so he can get to know his readers better. So here are My 10 Favorite Guilty Pleasures:
1. Older Lifetime Movies. Not just any Lifetime movie, but the older ones. Ya know, the ones based on a true story involving murder of a family member. Some great ones include Judith Light using arsenic, Meredith Baxter Birney portraying the bitter wife killing her ex and ex's new wife and Valerie Bertinelli ones.
2. Not Going to Church. I was raised in a very strict Catholic household. Recently, I haven't been to church. Oh hell, who am I kidding, I haven't been to church in years and believe the last time I went, it was for a baptism or funeral. So why do I feel guilty? Two words. Catholic. Guilt.
3. Caller ID. Need I say more.
4. Cell Phone Reception. Great way to get off the phone when the conversation is tense or boring. You mention that you're going through a rough patch; or pretend you can't hear them.
5. Google Search. I love to Google people. If you haven't and own a computer you're either a) too young to understand the value of this; or b) lying.
6. Pizza Delivery Place. I live in the burbs and 2 minutes from a pizza place, but will order from another and wait 45 minutes if I'm too lazy to get into car to drive the 2 minutes.
7. Convincing My Ex that it isn't Healthy for Women to Change a Cat Liter Box. I never explained the circumstances as to the why it wasn't healthy, but for 12 years until we divorced, I never changed a box.
8. Realty T.V. Shows. Really. Who doesn't love a great trashy reality show?
9. Listening to Others in Restaurants. My sister is much better than I am at this, but you sometimes hear the greatest stuff.
10. Stealing the Good Pillows from Hubby at Bedtime.