Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rant and Rave Wednesday

Wednesday, April 14, 2010....




Any readers following me on a regular basis know if it's Wednesday, it's time to Rant and Rave about the past week. Without further adieu, here are my Rants and Raves from the past week:

Rave: Getting ready to head into NYC for the Rachel Ray show AND besides going to the show I get to see YogaGirl.

Rant: I had my own personal Easter egg hunt this week when my dad called to say he locked himself out of the house and lost his keys. After 90 minutes, we gave up. He had duplicates of all keys, but I can't believe we couldn't find them. I went through the trash, all the bushes, car, clothes, dirt (yes, I looked through leaves and dirt). In fact, I bet I looked everywhere you could imagine other than the toilet. Btw, just to let people know, this wasn't a Rant, but more like a hiccup. I think it was just frustrating we couldn't find the keys.

Rave: Had a great weekend. Met friends at the gym Friday night and then headed out for margaritas and nachos (yeah, yeah, I know what you're going to say)and then hubby and I had dinner with some other friends on Saturday night.

Rave: Caught up with a gf whom I haven't seen in over a year yesterday. She's a childhood friend and ALWAYS makes me laugh.

Rant: Mochi. Not only did I find it to be a ball of slime, but it scared away a follower. However, I managed to get a new one this morning. I wonder if describing food as snot is not the way to go in blog world.




Okay, that's it for me. I would love to read any Rants and Raves you want to share? Just click on the linky thing for anyone that wants to participate in Rant and Rave Wednesday -- or leave them in the comments section here. Please, please be respectful and do not use the linky thing if you are just promoting your blog (yes, this is another Rant of mine).

12 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nachos and margaritas sounds really nice...do i have to work out to get some?

Yankee Girl said...

I think going to the gym before getting margaritas and nachos is a great idea. Working out before splurging always makes me feel less guilty!

MrsF said...

http://www.halfpastkissintime.com/2010/04/rants-and-raves-wednesday.html

back later...

Spot said...

Mmmm...nachos and margaritas sound amazing. Go you on working out first!

♥Spot

CiCi said...

Have fun at Rachel Ray show. Do you get to try the food she makes there?

P said...

Me and my sister used to have a joint membership at the gym (neither of us go to gyms anymore) and nearly anytime we met to go together we would end up having dinner and drinks afterwards to reward ourselves. Haha!

Matty said...

I keep a house key hidden outside just in case. And it has paid off more than once.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

NYC, Yoga Girl and Rachel Ray? Sounds like fun! Have a great time.

I'm working on mine now.

Hugs!!

DB said...

Rave: Got into Rachel Ray studio audience. Got some fun giveaway stuff. Now just hoping we will be on camera!

Rave: Spent day with LMB and her friend I affectionately call Poncho Girl for her fondness for Ponchos. We like to venture into NYC from time to time.

Rant: Went to yummy Italian restaurant and due to lingering head congestion/chest cold, could not taste my dinner nor dessert, both of which LMB told me I would have loved.

Rave: Enjoying book from library - The Happiness Project. Very interesting read.

Mrs4444 said...

Old friends, new friends...sounds like you have all bases covered; I'm happy for you:)

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh Have fun at Rachel Ray!!! Maybe it'll be an episode where the audience gets stuff! Aww about your dad losing his keys. I've crawled through many windows getting into apartments when people have done that!! =)

My rant...I just want this week to be over! Bring on the weekend!

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

Oh no! dont stop describing food as snot...I'll follow in their place :)