Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th....My Lucky Day....

Friday, June 13, 2008.....

For most, Friday the 13th represents black cats and bad luck. For me, Friday 13th ended my horror of wedding dress shopping. I only have one word...Yipee!

I went to two shops. The first was a bust, but the second was perfect. I met my friend there and she was a definite lifesaver. Telling me which dress looked good and which one was a definite NOT. I chose 4 dresses to try one and made my choice within 20 minutes. I came out of the dressing room and when I announced I'd made my choice, my friend was in shock. I consider myself a definite "power non-shopper". When I have to purchase something, I know right away and zero in on it. I also have to admit, picking the right wedding dress is just something you know. All the ones that aren't right are just yards of fabric.

I still have to figure out hairstyle, veil and shoes. However, since my friend is the Zappos queen, I may have her do some scouting for me. I prefer flip flops, but even I know better.

All in all, Friday the 13th was a great day for me!

j

No comments: