Friday, June 27, 2008....
When applying online for a position, always be careful to review what you cut-n-paste as your resume before hitting the continue button.
In my case, some HR rep will quickly surmise that I'm probably not competent based upon the fact that I submitted this information as my resume:
I will not consume more than 10 units of alcohol during the reception
• I will not bring an inappropriate date to the wedding or reception
• I will not make advances towards any inappropriate male guests attending the
• I will not remove any item of my Bridesmaid outfit during the reception
• I will keep my hair and make up fresh at all times
• I will be happy and positive at all times during the wedding and reception
• I will not attempt to out-do the bride in any way
I did resubmit the application with my actual resume, but unless the HR rep has a sense of humor, I can safely assume I will not be getting a call from this Fortune 500 company for an interview.