Monday, June 23, 2008

Wedding Fun.....

Monday, June 23, 2008.......

I recently had a discussion with my sister, also my maid of honor, about planning some sort of event for me. She's going to France in September and gave me the option of July or August. Somehow, a July pre-wedding fun event seemed wrong....too early. I suggested October and the only weekend available is the first weekend. She thought I'd be busy racing around doing last minute items. I told her that I may have a fitting, but since it would be a night event, the fitting wouldn't get in the way.

Seriously, if you haven't booked everything in advance then there would be nothing come the day of your wedding. If my fiance hasn't gotten his tux lined up, well, he's wearing whatever he wants and looking a tad out of place at the wedding. However, we're both grown adults and I don't need or want to babysit him. At the end of the day, this is a wedding, lots of good food, drink, music and hopefully lots of friends. The day will come and go, I will be married to the love of my life and I can guarantee that my fiance will not be wearing a tux the next day.

However, with my sister's fear that I should be running around like a chicken with its head cut off, I have come across this bridesmaid contract and should have her sign it http://abajournal.com/files/bridesmaidscontract.pdf so she can spend her time worried and frantic that she might have violated some condition of the contract.

j

No comments: